Our Tail Lift Courses are designed to ensure all operators have a good knowledge of the procedures and regulations on how to operate tail lifts on their vehicles safely and within the relevant regulations. Our courses cover the following areas and all participants will receive certification on completion.
- Operator Safety Code
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005
- Legislation governing the Safe Use of Tail Lifts (General Application Regs, 2007)
- Correctly stow tail lift for travel and isolate
- Show correct opening and use of tail lift (including all safety items)
- Vehicle loading & unloading procedures
- Daily maintenance checks and advise on defect reporting
- Ensure full understanding of the manufacturer’s operating instructions
- Satisfactory completion of Practical & Theory based assessment.
To book or for further details please call the office on 045879969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org