These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of services provided by Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy. Included is the use of the site www.naasdrivingacademy.ie owned and operated by Geil Sli Driving Academy.
By using the site or by communication of booking appointments, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT IMPACTS YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT HOW TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
All Content published and made available on our Site is the property of Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy and the Site’s creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
The minimum age restriction to use our Site is 16 years old for Safe Pass and Forklift training and 17 years old for all Driving tuition. By using our Site, users agree that they are over the minimum age required. We do not assume legal responsibility for false statements about age.
Sale of Services
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of services from Naas Driving Academy both for inhouse sales and offsite sales using the website www.naasdrivingacademy.ie.
We are under a legal duty to supply services that match the description of the services you order both in house and on our Site.
The following services are available to book using our site or in house booking procedures:
· Driving Lessons for the following categories (B, BE, C1, C, CE)
· Driver CPC
· Driving Instructor Training
· Safe Pass
· Forklift Training
· Manual Handling
The services will be paid for in full when the services are ordered.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the services that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our services are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all services we provide. You agree to purchase services from our Site at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel you order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
We accept the following payment methods on our website:
· Credit or Debit card
· Pay Pal
We accept the following payments for in house sales:
· Credit or Debit card
· Cash (where pre-arranged and card detail for guarantee are on file)
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorise our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorise us to charge the amount due to this Payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Right to cancel and Receive Reimbursement
If you are a customer living in the United Kingdom or the European Union you have the right to cancel your contract to purchase services from us within 14 days without giving notice. The cancellation period:
· Will end 14 days from the date of purchase when you purchase a service.
To exercise your right to cancel you must inform us of your decision to cancel within the cancellation period. To cancel, contact us by email at [email protected] or by post Naas Driving Academy, Unit D12 Southern Link Business Park, Jigginstown, Naas Co. Kildare W91 HC65. You may use a copy of the Cancellation Form, found at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions, but you are not required to do so.
The right to cancel does not apply to:
· Goods or services, other than the supply of water, gas, electricity, or district heating, where the price depends upon fluctuations in the financial market that we cannot control and that may occur during the cancellation period;
· Services that the customer has requested for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance;
· Newspapers, magazines, or periodicals, except for subscriptions to such publications;
· Passenger transport services; and
· Accommodation, transport of good, vehicle rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities, if the contract includes a specific date or period of performance.
Effects of Cancellation
If you requested the performance of services begin during the cancellation period, are required to pay us and amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated to us your decision to cancel this contract. We will reimburse to you any amount you have paid above this proportionate payment.
We will make the reimbursement using the same form of payment as you used for the initial purchase you have expressly agreed otherwise. You will not incur any fees because of reimbursement.
This right to cancel and to reimbursement using is not affected by any return or refund policy we may have.
Refunds for Services
We provide refunds for services sold for both in house sales and on Site sales as follows:
· Only refunds requested within 14 days of payment will be returned in the payment method made. Any refunds requested outside the 14 day withdrawal period will be issued in the form of a credit note that can be used across all services provided by Naas Driving Academy and are transferrable to a 3rd party on request.
Consumer Protection Law
Where the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980, or any other consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation, These Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of that legislation will apply.
Links to other Websites
Our Site, and on occasion email correspondence will contain links to 3rd party websites or services that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the content, policies, or practices of any third party website or service linked to on our Site or through correspondence. It is you responsibility to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third party websites before using these sites.
Limitation of Liability
Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our services both in house and on our Site.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Ireland.
Subject to any exceptions specified in these Term and Conditions, if you and Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy are unable to resolve any dispute through informal discussion, the you and Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy agree to submit the issue before a mediator. The decision of the mediator will not be binding. Any mediator must be a neutral party acceptable to both you and Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy. The costs of any mediation will be paid by the unsuccessful party.
Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, you and Geil Sli Driving Academy agree that you both retain the right to bring an action in small claims court and to bring and action for injunctive relief or intellectual property infringement.
· All services are payable in advance of all lessons and courses provided by Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy. All discounted rate packages and courses are payable on booking. For pay as you go options on driving lessons card details are held through the booking system and confirmed within 48 hours of booking to secure your appointment. In the event of late cancellations or no show appointments the cancellation policy will apply to all lessons and courses. The cancellation policy is listed below.
· Any pre-arranged business account payment terms are strictly 30 days from the date of invoice.
· All discounted packages are ran from the premises of Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy, Unit D12 Southern Link Business Park, Jigginstown, Naas, Co. Kildare W91 HC65 or where possible from the RSA Driving Test Centre in Naas. All evening lessons and Saturday lessons are strictly ran from our premises. We do not operate a door to door service.
· Any special offers cannot be used in conjunction with other discounted offers.
· Learner Permits for the correct category are required for training and must be carried by the learner whilst driving. Your learner permit must also be valid and in date for all appointments.
· Scheduled length of lessons includes and all discussions between the instructor and learner including any paperwork that would need to be completed for training.
· Minimum requirement of training must be completed before vehicles can be hired for the driving test. In regards to EDT students this does not include your 12 compulsory lessons required by the RSA for completion of EDT lessons to be eligible for the driving test, additional training is sometimes required for EDT candidates and will be noted by the instructors as your progress through to your final EDT lesson. Vehicles are hired at the discretion of Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy.
Due to Covid 19 restrictions all pupils are asked to wear masks and gloves on their lessons.
When meeting at the office please do not come into the premises where possible, please ring when you are outside and your instructor will come out to you.
If you do need to enter the premises please ensure you adhere to the on-site standard processes/procedures regarding infection control, i.e. hand washing, hand sanitising and general couging/sneezing etiquette.
All payment for lessons are to be received in advance (24 hours) of the lesson, payment can be done securely via Stripe.
We will be running at a reduced capacity as the vehicles will be sanitised between each pupil and a strict 24-hour cancellation policy, where half of the full lesson fee will be charged.
Please do not attend lessons if you or anyone you have been in contact with in the last 14 days have been showing any symptoms of Covid 19. The symptoms are fever or 38 degrees or higher, cough breathlessness or sore throat.
All of these procedures are put in place for your safety and the safety of our staff. We thank you for your understanding at this time.